1. Be Respectful
Be respectful to players online! This includes the general rule of not harassing other players.
Harassment can be identified as, but is not limited to the following:
- Consistent unsolicited messaging (in-game, private messages, mail).
- Unsolicited advertisements for items (in-game, private messages, mail) use trade chat.
- Tp request spam.
- Refusing to leave a build or claim.
- Targeted profanity.
Racism and Slurs towards groups of people will not be tolerated.
2. Do Not Grief
- Grief: The unauthorized destruction or alteration of other’s property is not permitted, in both claimed and unclaimed land.
- Raiding: Taking of items in chests, armor stands, item frames- Any block that may contain something.
- Claim Trust Abuse: Taking items or blocks in a trusted claim where you have no explicit permission from the claim owner to do so. Having trust in a claim does not permit you to take items.
3. Do Not Cheat
Cheating can be defined as but not limited to-
- Hacking or Use of Hacked Clients
- Abusing Exploits